Peach Street Dental & Dentures
7040 Peach St, Erie, PA, 16509 Dentures for Every Budget! More Info
1049 N Hermitage Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My experience with Aspen Dental took place on October 21 2011. I was just visiting in the area at the time and am happy to say my experience from start to finish was handled extremely well. EveryoneMore Nearby Locations »
2.Stephanie Misco DMD, PC
3577 E State St
Dr. Misco Shelestak's experience in dentistry is coupled with a genuine concern for her patients. All of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to keep you an
3.Ladner Joseph R Inc
701 N Hermitage Rd
Located in Hermitage, PA. Joseph R Ladner DMD DS - Practice limited to periodontics * Placement of dental implants. (A Periodontist is a dental professional who has received advanced training and spec
4.Noble Robert S
2500 Highland Rd
Dr Robert Noble DMD serves the Hermitage Metropolitan area and he is currently accepting new patients. Dr Noble specializes in Preventative Dental Treatment. Oral health is essential to general health
5.Palitti Mary Ann DMD MDS
701 N Hermitage Rd Ste 16
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
Visit Mary Ann Palitti DMD, MDS for complete orthodontic care for children and young adults. We offer cosmetic and colored braces. Conveniently located on Route 18 in Hermitage, across from the Hickor
6.Dr. William D Cosgrove, DDS
350 Sharon New Castle Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
She is absolutely amazing!! In all honesty, words cannot express the amount of love I have for that woman! Being pregnant and having a new baby can be stressful for anyone, whether you're a first time
1600 Roemer Blvd
Find Farrell Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future