1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
3.Arthur's Electric Service, Inc.Serving the Farnham, VA area
Lawn MowersLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesToolsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Been going here since I can remember, many years, staff is very knowledgeable and prices are very fair, they can answer just about any question and get you just about any part, I use them for all my s
4.Sears Appliance Repair - Small Appliances
Small AppliancesVacuum Cleaners-Repair & ServiceRange & Oven RepairSmall Appliance Repair
Click for Coupon
We've had annual service calls on 6 appliances now and every time we have called, we've had service arranged promptly. A smaller window for the service would be nice. Both service calls for the drye
5.M & L EngineServing the Farnham, VA area
PumpsConstruction & Building EquipmentEngines-Diesel-Fuel Injection Parts & ServicePlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
We offer industrial engines such as: Isuzu Industrial, Isuzu Marine, General Motors, John Deere and Kohler Diesel, We also Natural Gas Engines. a wide variety of diesel generator sets and alternative
6.Warsaw Small Engine Service
4600 Richmond Rd
SawsSaw Sharpening & RepairLawn MowersLawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing
7.Pohlig & Hare
3179 Richmond Rd
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingLawn Mowers
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.