www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
1.Farmville Automotive & Tire
1304 W 3rd St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Bailey's Auto Service Inc
703 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Several issues over time at this place of business. My first interaction was because my truck was leaking brake fluid. So they tell me the brake lines need replaced and they replaced them, then they w
3.East End Motor Co
900 E 3rd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
4.East End Motor Co
900 W 3rd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1800 Peery Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.Davis Pontiac GMC Truck Inc.
2707 W 3rd St
New Car DealersAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
Whether you're searching for a new or used vehicle, researching financing options, or looking for a quick quote on a car, truck, or SUV, the friendly, professional staff at Davis GMC Truck is ready to
7.B & G Auto
708 W 3rd St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.