1.Chippenham & Johnston-Willis
106 Midtown Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Centra Medical Group-Farmville
1705 E Third St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Centra Southside Farmville Medical Clinic
1705 E 3rd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Legacy Healthcare Service
2003 Cobb St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
300 E 3rd St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
This has to be the "ABSOLUTE" worst experience of my life. I brought my children here thinking it was going to be a good experience. Setting the appointment was awful, the people were rude. The dentis
6.Sch Home Care
800 Oak St
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
7.Cardiovascular Group Centra Stroobants Heart Cente
900 W 3rd St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.