1.Transportation Workers Identification Credentials - TWICServing the Farmington, NM area
Excellent I very happy with what I seen here today it was very helpful and has all the info I was looking for
Please try reloading the page.
Steve Oldfield & Associates are outstanding. I have used a regular bookkeeper in my business for 15 years and now I have lots of regrets that I wasn't using a CPA like Steve this whole time. Steve is very smart and knows exactly what he is doing.
Steve Oldfield & Associates gives solid, conservative tax advice. I'm not always sure I've captured and reported all of the information to maximize my tax savings so it's nice to have their team look everything over with me.
Excellent friendly fast efficient services! I can't believe I'm selling myself short to another company for tax season. I will remain a customer for my satisfaction. Thelmas will get you the max return possible.
Farmington Escrow has been very helpful to me. They have been patient and helped me to deal with a slow paying buyer and walked me though our options. I appreciate their professionalism and kindness.
I have been using this service for 15 years, and I am very pleased with the way my taxes are done.I recommended this service to some of my friends, and they are happy they took my advice,
Love working with Steve Oldfield & Associates. They are very professional and go through everything thoroughly and in great detail. Looking forward a long business relationship.
Steve Oldfield & Associates are always on top of their game. They respond to my inquires very quickly and always give me the best options for my taxes. Definitely recommend them.
I have been very satisfied with the services I have received from Oldfield and Associates. They must be annoyed with all my questions but they always have an answer!
Steve you have gone beyond the call of duty on so many occasions to assist us in our endeavors, your dedication to meeting our needs is greatly appreciated.
What I like most about Steve Oldfield & Associates is their promptness to return calls and answer questions, they have been amazing to work with.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.