1.Four Corners Electric
1213 Schofield Ln
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesOil & Gas Exploration & DevelopmentOil Field Service
Four Corners Electric provides expert electrical services to residential, commercial and industrial clients in the Farmington, New Mexico area. Since 1965, commercial, residential and industrial custo
120 S Miller Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectrical Engineers
Mr. Electric of Farmington provides expert residential and commercial electrical services to homes and businesses throughout the Farmington, NM area. Our staff is always polite, courteous, thorough, aMore Nearby Locations »
3.Western Industrial Inc
5792 Us 64
ElectriciansInsulation MaterialsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFlooring Contractors
General contracting, electrical contracting, flooring contracting, industrial insulation contracting. We are located in Farmington, NM. Feel free to contact us. We provide electrical work, siding, flo
4.Majestic Electric, LLC
415 N Church St
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectrical Engineers
Our expert electricians can help you get started and ensure your electrical system is properly wired to save you money in the long run. Our staff can handle commercial, residential, and industrial pro
1700 N 1st St
ElectriciansOil Field ServiceHome BuildersOil Well Services
At Elkhorn Construction, Inc we are a general contracting company that specializes in construction of oil, natural gas and petrochemical facilities and pipelines. We have more then 30 years experience
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.All American Lighting SolutionsServing the Farmington, NM area
Lighting ContractorsElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
This is an amazing company! They have great prices and fast delivery on everything. I will buy from them again for sure.
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.