1.Meineke Car Care Center
813 Valley Creek Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAutomobile Electric ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Impressive Auto Service
1249 E Karsch Blvd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersEngine Rebuilding & ExchangeAuto Repair & Service
The price was great and they sold me what I needed and didn't rec a bunch of crap like other places in Farmington. The best part was it was done correct the first time. Time is money in my book.
3.Ron's Tire Center Inc
1001 E Karsch Blvd
Tire DealersBattery Storage
Went to Ron's to buy wheels they had a decent selection to order. They where polite , and worked with me. They helped me find what I wanted. My order came in fast and they installed them balanced and
810 Market St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsAuto Oil & Lube
5.Brahler's Truckers Supply
2876 Us Highway 67
6.Wizar Waste Tire Hauling Inc
7.Ellis Ok Tire & Automotive
411 Sainte Genevieve Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Have purchased sets of tires, Had them rotated, always a good experience. Honest and dependable with very competitive pricing. I would send my daughter there if she needed tires, balancing or anything
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.