544 Maple Valley Dr
EyeglassesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsContact Lenses
Comprehensive Eye Exams, Treatment of Eye Diseases, All Types of Contacts, Eye Glasses Avail - Wide Variety of Styles & Prices. Outside RX Welcome EVENING & SAT APPTS AVAILABLE
2.Healthcare Equipment & Supply Co
918 Valley Creek Dr
Medical Equipment & SuppliesWheelchairsOxygenHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Had a great experience with the Farmington location! Cannot remember the name of the young lady who helped me, she greeted me promptly and went above and beyond to help me find the items I needed. I w
3.Medical Arts Clinic
1103 W Liberty St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Doctor Borrego handled my complex problems with care and astute medical knowledge. Would recommend.
4.Midwest Orthopedic Center
606 Maple Valley Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Dr' s Orr and Medley are great
764 Weber Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I have been seen at this hospital a few times recently and the care and compassion is amazing! I would recomend anyone to this place along with the doctors who are associated with it. I have had horri
1355 Maple St
Physical TherapistsClinicsRehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapy Clinics
The people here are very kind and helpful. Easily to get along with and very professional.
7.Advanced Weight Loss Clinic
937 Valley Creek Dr
Health & Fitness Program ConsultantsHealth & Wellness ProductsClinicsWeight Control Services
I don't know yet just now joining.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.