1.Ellis Ok Tire & Automotive
411 Sainte Genevieve Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Have purchased sets of tires, Had them rotated, always a good experience. Honest and dependable with very competitive pricing. I would send my daughter there if she needed tires, balancing or anything
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.