1.Dr. Evan T Williams, OD
200 E Woodlawn Dr
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
2.Williams, Evan G, MD Parkland Health Clinic
1101 W Liberty St
Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Williams Lawn Care
3100 Delassus Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.Williams Transmission Svc
11 N Main St
Auto TransmissionAuto Repair & Service
5.Williams Sonja Do
1105 W Liberty St
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
6.Williams, John M: Williams, John M
444 Squaw Valley Dr
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
7.Williams, John M
386 Blossom Hill Ln
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future