1.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
2833 Fairview Ave N
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesHospices
Simply the right choice when it comes to Hospice care! Very helpful, very professional and nice to work with someone that knew what they were doing to relieve some of the stress.
3.Living Life Home Care
4501 Minnetonka Blvd Ste 100
Nurses-Home ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAlzheimer's Care & ServicesHome Health Services
3008 University Ave SE
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
Best Care Home Health of Minneapolis, MN is here to provide and maintain comprehensive, well co-ordinated, high quality home health care. Best Care will maintain a position of trust, confidence, respe
5.Optage Home & Community Services
2845 Hamline Ave N
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesHospicesNutritionists
"Optage home and community services help you maximize your potential by bringing the services you want and need into your home. Our clients open their doors to us because they know we can be trusted a
5680 Hadley Ave N Suite 132
Nurses-Home ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health Services
Visit our website
Jill Markoe founded Apollo Home Care in April 2006. Since the inception Jill and her team have provided a specialized level of quality care for their clients. It has always been a driving force to tre
7.River Valley Home Care
916 8th St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
Based in Farmington, Minn., River Valley Home Care is a state licensed and Medicare-certified health care agency that offers wide variety of health care and social services at home to recovering, disa
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.