3200 213th St W
2.Allina Health Farmington Clinic
21260 Chippendale Ave W
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
Allina Health clinics offers primary and specialty care services throughout the Twin Cities Metro area. At Allina Health, we believe strong connections are at the heart of quality health care. That is
14655 Galaxie Ave
4.Allina Health Lakeville Clinic
20795 Keokuk Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsMedical Clinics
Amanda Corey Porter is an FBI agent. Allina knowingly harbors certain psychologists who also moonlight with the FBI. Do not expect to have any confidentiality with this woman.
5.Allina Health Burnsville Clinic
14000 Nicollet Ave Ste 100
We believe strong relationships are at the heart of quality health care. Thats why we work hard to connect you with the health care you need, when you need it.
675 E Nicollet Blvd
7.Allina Health System
13625 E Wellington Cres
Health & Welfare Clinics
Walmart Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.