Arandas Tire Headquarters
2040 Dragoon Ct, Detroit, MI, 48209
1.Tire One Inc
32418 W 8 Mile Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Tire One is absolutely the place you want to go. I have many examples, but the one example I will use, is I had a clunking sound coming from the rear suspension area. I went to three places which al
23534 Farmington Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTowingBrake RepairTire Dealers
I just moved to Farmington and I needed to find a local oil change place to get my car done at, and I found Darrel's car service and they did a great job. I will be coming back here again for sure,More Nearby Locations »
3.Diamond Tire & Dumpster
13101 Eckles Rd
Tire DealersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesTrash Containers & Dumpsters
* Family Own and Operated * On and Off Road Tire Service Available 24/7 * In House Tire Service Available * Servicing Michigan and Ohio * Over 100 Years Experience * We Come to you On-Site, Commercial
4.Budget Brakes & Service
15140 Middlebelt Rd
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
10% OFF REPAIR SERVICE UP TO $500.00+2more
Great company highly recommend the owner Joe is a pleasure to deal with I highly recommend and would definitely do business with again.
5.Meineke Car Care Center
4370 Haggerty Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
20335 W 8 Mile Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
General Auto Repair
7.Detroit Tire and Wheel
22100 Grand River Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3905 Dix Hwy, Lincoln Park, MI, 48146
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.