1.E & B Maintenance Service
24684 Hathaway St
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please Visit Our Website for More Information
2.LaCoure Services Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
3.Lee's Tree Removal & Landscaping LLC
23460 Larkshire St
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
Tree Removal & Tree Trimming Stump Grinding Landscaping Weekly Lawn Service Gutter Cleaning Spring/Fall Clean Up
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.D.A. Alexander & Company, Inc
Lawn MaintenanceSaltSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
We worked with DA Alexander (Trish) to do our new home landscape and hard scape project this summer. They did an excellent job and it turned out beautiful. We went from a dirt front & back yard to an
6.Clippers Landscape & Supply
13320 Stark Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn Services
Was in there looking for a part for my tractor. Even though they were busy, the gentleman behind the counter spent 45 minutes with me to find my part. Will only use them from now on for all outdoor
7.DLC Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping
24350 Joy Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Commercial and Residential, Complete Landscaping, Snow Removal, Gutter Cleaning
Local Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup your town
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.