Hazardville Roofing Company Inc
4 Redwing Rd, Enfield, CT, 06082
1.A A Advanced Restoration
10 Melrose Dr
Roofing ContractorsHome ImprovementsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Specialties
2.A & A Restoration
89 N Plains Industrial Rd
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersDisaster Recovery & Relief
The Home Depot Roofing
Serving the Farmington area. Free In-home Roofing ConsultationCall us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.