Serving the Farmingdale area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.T.L.C. Dental, P.C.
901 W Park Ave
Dr. Lee was by far the most attentive and caring dentist I have ever visited. Dr. Lee called me the following Saturday after my root canal to see how I was doing. I will continue to visit TLC in the
2.Dr. Edward Boim, DDS
804 W Park Ave Ste B
Dental ClinicsClinicsOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Full Invisalign Treatment
Dr. Boim is just simply AMAZING!!! Dr. Boim and his staff are so friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. They really make you feel comfortable. Dr. Boim put my braces on many, many years ago and my
3.Eisen, Steven, DDS
74 E Milan Blvd
4.The Apprehensive Patient
HIGHWAY 35N - Tower Market
The goal of our office is to create an environment for the apprehensive patient (most people), that will enable them to receive dental treatment in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. This is done t
5.Michael J Connolly Jr DMD
3 Southard Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Robert Distefano DMD
3 Southard Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Dental Assistant Services
1306 State Route 33
Dentists Referral & Information ServiceDentists
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future