1.Scurry Zwecker & Associates
625 3rd Ave NW
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesEducational ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Adolescent, Adult, Couples and Family Education and Treatment. A comprehensive resource for adolescents, adults, couples and families providing personalized and virtual treatment and therapy for those
2.Finnesgard Mediation Services
610 4th Ave SW
Together we can work toward a better tomorrow.
3.Healthy Minds Counseling
303 1st Ave NE Ste 240
4.Turning Point Counseling Services
418 Heritage Pl Ste A
5.Healthy Minds Counseling
418 Heritage Pl Ste C
6.Mary M Lee, LICSW
329 Faribault Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
7.A & R Hypnosis
122 Central Ave N
HypnotherapyMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesWeight Control Services
Smoking cessation. Weight management. Stress release. Anxiety. And pain management.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.