Call A Pro
Serving the Faribault area.
1.Tom's Lock & Key Company
1440 Willow St
Locks & Locksmiths
Tom's Lock & Key LLC is located in Faribault, MN and has been serving the area with their security needs for over 30 years. With your security being our top priority we make sure we are qualified to h
2.Dean's Westside Towing
3105 Industrial Dr
TowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceTrucking-Heavy HaulingTrucking-Light Hauling
Dean's began as a small towing operation which was the combination of several other small towing companies and under the new ownership and management steadily grew into what it is today, which consist
628 Central Ave N
TowingAuto Equipment-Sales & ServiceGas StationsLocks & Locksmiths
Providing 24 hour emergency roadside service from our downtown Faribault location for 75 years! We offer everything from full service gas and auto repair to heavy and light duty towing services.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
7.Almen's Lock & Glass
236 Railway St N
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield Repair
20.00 Referral Bonus For All Windshields - Referred To Almen's Glass!
Almen's went above and beyond to help get my doors unlocked when I was locked out of my house during a power outage. Great service!
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.