2825 13th Ave S
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
2.Meineke Car Care Center
3501 13th Ave S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Fargo Tire Service Inc
2020 Main Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Not the cheapest place for tires but great employees and service. They'll treat you right.
4.OK Tire Store
1002 38th St N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
5.Dakota Wholesale Tire Inc
2700 Main Ave
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
2301 University Dr S Ste 8
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube More Info
7.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1201 9th St E
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.