1505 29th Ave S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairBrake Repair
Since 1939, Pomp's Tire has been the trusted name in auto repair, commercial service, tires, & wheels for customers throughout eight northern states
Please try reloading the page.
Bought tires there 2 months ago and had my first flat. They were not very helpful. Even the day I bought the tires once the car was in the bay and getting them put on they sales guy turned into a dick. I had a bad feeling after that. Went down the street and that tire shop was helpful and got me in right away. I guess I bought my tires at the wrong place. Boy the other place was helpful.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.