200 8th St S
Furnished ApartmentsApartmentsApartment Finder & Rental Service
Please try reloading the page.
Ironically I live in apartment 303 at 2542, not sure who this other person with the crazy roof collapse story is but it may have happened a very long time ago. I would like to start by saying that this place used to be lovely. After the sixth management switch over in a handful of years it has definitely become a dumpster fire with near unlimited excuses and repairs that have taken up to three years to fix.The newest iteration of management seems to actually give a damn so who knows, but they have raised the rent to absurd levels for what you get. If you enjoy modern day slums, this is the place for you.
It is one of the newest buildings in the West Acres area, and is easily one of the nicest (considering other apartments in the area). Property owner/manager lives in the building, so they are very accessible and responsive to residents' needs. Free TV (local/basic channels at least). Parking can be scarce at times, but 2-stall garages are included with the apartment. I'd recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a modern/recently constructed apartment that isn't on the outskirts of town.
I stayed in Westwillow wood for the last 3 years. This is one of the best apartment in the westacres area. Very neat and Clean. The Property owners stay in the building and are easily accessible. On a personal note they are very easy to work with. The maintenance of the complex is great. Snow removal is done ASAP. Never got late in the morning due to snow removal. Will recommend this place to everyone.
I moved in October 1, and couldn't be more pleased. The manager and caretakers go the extra mile to make sure everything is clean and in order, with the bonus of nicely decorated for the holidays! I plan to stay here for a very long time.
This has been a wonderful place to live at. I just recently moved out and I have nothing but good things to say. The staff was attentive.. They are picky on checkouts but they are also fair! Great place to rent from!
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.