Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs! More Info
1650 45th St S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Never ever walk through their door. Piss poor office. And customer care sucks as bad. This is a hell hole organizationMore Nearby Locations »
2.Fargo Moorhead Dental & Dentures
4302 13th Ave S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
free x ray and exam for new patients+1more
If fear of sticker shock, inconvenient hours, and a cold clinical atmosphere makes you put off going to the dentist, Fargo Morehead Dental and Dentures offers you a whole different experience. We offe
3.Friendly Smiles Cosmetic Dentistry
2701 9th Ave S Ste F
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentists
I appreciate the fact that they don't rush you or push you into doing anything uncomfortable. They will give suggestions but won't force you unless you're comfortable.
1220 Main Ave Ste 220
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsEndodontistsDentists
At Evergreen Dental in Fargo, ND, we care for you and your smile. We specialize in client-focused, compassionate dental care combined with the most advanced technology to produce superior results. Our
5.Skatvold Family Dentistry PC
841 Belsly Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
At Skatvold Family Dentistry, P.C. Dr. Erik Skatvold and staff offer comprehensive family dental care. We are committed to providing professional, personalized dental care to our patients. We are conv
6.Tronsgard & Sullivan DDS, PC
1231 27th St S Ste C
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
As much as I hate going to doctor and dentist appointments, I do enjoy your staff very much. Everyone is friendly and professional and you leave happy you went!
7.Jeremy Wehrman DDS
1910 42nd St S
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Wehrman and his staff really make you feel comfortable. I have never been to a dental office where everyone was so nice and where the dentist took the time to explain the procedures to me and make
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.