1.Sharon Henshel Counseling
3602 Fillmore St S
Counseling ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsCounselors-Licensed Professional
First Visit Special
While a person can feel better after a good talk with a friend or relative, talking with a trained professional helps alleviate emotional distress in a confidential and more effective manner. I will o
2.Prairie St John's
510 4th St S
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychiatric ClinicsClinics
Founded in 1997, Prairie St. John’s is a fully-licensed and accredited 110-inpatient bed facility offering services for children, adolescents and adults to address mental health issues, chemical depen
1111 Westrac Dr S Ste 204
Counseling Center has been helpling people in the Fargo Moorhead area since 1986. Offering professional counseling for: -Family of Origin Issues -Relationships -Abuse -Codependency -Compulsive Behavio
4141 31st Ave S Ste 102
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
A catholic approach is based on christian moral principles and GOD is recognized AS the source of ALL healing. For a catholic counselor. GOD is essential to optimal psychological health.
509 25th Ave N
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
6.Family Institute, PC
4955 17th Ave S Ste 122
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsMental Health Services
1201 25th St S
Counseling ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsPsychologists
yp.areaguides.net Counseling - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.