1.Rubin, David, MD
327 Beach 19th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Rubin Brecher MD
360 Central Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Rubin Management Inc
151 Beach 96th St
Management ConsultantsBusiness Management
4.Aaron H Rubin & Assoc
483 Chestnut St
4 Weyant Dr
Real Estate ConsultantsCommercial Real EstateReal Estate Agents
40 Rockaway Ave
Social WorkersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesPsychotherapists
14739 175th St
Real Estate ManagementReal Estate AgentsReal Estate Buyer Brokers
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future