106 St. Tire & Wheel
7920 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY, 11373
1.New Horizon Counseling Ctr
720 Beach 20th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons
2.New Horizon Counseling Center
242 Beach 20th St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesCounseling Services
3.New Horizon Counseling Ctr
1526 New Haven Ave
6022 8th Ave
Computer & Technology Schools
5.New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
900 Merchants Concourse
Computer & Technology SchoolsIndustrial, Technical & Trade Schools
355 Bedford Ave
Computer & Technology SchoolsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairIndustrial, Technical & Trade Schools
7.New Horizons Computer Learning
1 Penn Plz
Computer System Designers & ConsultantsInternet Products & Services
G & R Auto Services
7014 Garfield Ave, Woodside, NY, 11377
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.