Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
1.Lana Terens DDS
1908 Mott Ave
Poor service and greedy dentist would try to charge you twice for something that you already paid for.
2.Advanced Dental Care
44 S Central Ave Ste 3
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontists
Advanced Dental Care in Valley Stream, New York, was established in 1979 to provide the community with affordable, caring, and compassionate services. The services we offer are available for the whole
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers Island Park
230 Long Beach Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
4.Tri Boro Dental
1847 Mott Ave
5.Rockaway Dental Group, Naushir I Lalani, D.D.S.
216 Beach 20th St
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Specialists in Dentistry for a Whiter, Brighter Smile Welcome to Naushir I. Lalani, DDS - PC. We've helped hundreds of people achieve whiter, brighter smiles. We look forward to building a relationshi
6.Bluestar Dental Care Pc
256 Beach 20th St
I recently relocated and got a job that offered dental insurance and was at a loss as to which dentist to chose. I chose Blue Star because it was close to my work and am VERY glad i did. The office is
7.Parikh Atul DDS PC
2050 Seagirt Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Parikh Specializes in General and Cosmetic dentistry. We accept walk-ins and emergency cases come first. Call us today to schedule your dental appointment.
Sharifi Naser Dr DDS
25315 80th Ave, Glen Oaks, NY, 11004 We Specialize In All Aspects Of Dental And Oral Care. Visit Us On The Web At www.sharifidds.com For All Your Dental Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future