1.Suwannee River Brake & Tire
17990 NW US Highway 19
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
Visit our website
When I went to Suwannee River Brake and Tire, I was treated so kindly, I had took my car to two other shops in the area to fix my car, they charged me a lot of money and never fixed the main issue, tw
2.B & J Automotive Repair
710 E Wade St
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & Supplies
1530 NW 26th Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
4.Southern Tire and Brake
626 N Main St
25720 SE Highway 19
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I moved to Old Town from PA 8 months ago. I own a trucking company and Pro Tire has been GREAT!! I wouldn't use anyone else. They have great prices for great tires. I've bought 5 tires from them to da
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
Local Tire Dealers
yp.areaguides.net Tire Dealers - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.