Call A Pro
Serving the Falmouth area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith and left a message, which was promptly returned by Paul, who was professional, polite and thorough in explaining who was going to be coming to my home. (A solace to
769 Iyannough Rd Suite 42
Locks & Locksmiths
Cape Cod 24Hour Locksmith Service. Automotive residential and commercial Locksmith services in Cape Cod.
4.Dave's Locksmith Service
62 Hayway Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
Dave's Locksmith Service is based in East Falmouth, Massachusetts, for fast and reliable service every time. Whether you're in need of lock rekeying, key cutting, or another service, you can expect no
5.Jon R Fuller Locksmith LLC
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
6.Winslow Lock & Key
94 Main St
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Winslow lock and key is here for you. With over 36 years of field experience and quality for our customers your needs are number one. Complete locksmith services for all your home, auto and business n
7.Canal Lock & Safe
11 Savary Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
769 Iyannough Rd Suite 42, Hyannis, MA, 02601
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.