PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Fallbrook area.
1.Stepping Stone Resources
842 S Main Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsSocial Service Organizations
2.G I Excellence
521 E Elder St
3.Pepper Tree Partners
521 E Elder St
4.All Start Physical Therapy
577 E Elder St
Physical Therapy ClinicsClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical Clinics
5.Fallbrook Chiropractic Center
1309 S Mission Rd Ste B
6.New Hope Healthcare
616 E Alvarado St
7.Mission Family Care
1434 S Mission Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Linda Vista Health Care Center
6973 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA, 92111
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.