1.Fall River Health Services
321 Rhode Island Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Health Care Pharmacy Inc
1030 President Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePharmaciesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Work Med Corporate Health Service
263 Stanley St
4.Saint Anne's Hospital
763 Middle St
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyMedical CentersHospitalsMedical Clinics
277 Pleasant St Ste 309
The Medi-Weightloss® Program is not a diet; it’s a lifestyle change! Get off the dieting roller coaster and rejuvenate your life, learning to live healthy and lean for a lifetime through a three-phase
6.Viny Occupational Health, Safety And Environmental
200 Pocasset St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
209 Bedford St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.