directory.CitySearch.com Lawn - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice. More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.The Lawnsmith, Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceParking Stations & Garages-ConstructionCleaning ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Excellent service! The Lawnsmith, Inc. takes care of their staff so they take care of the customer.
Sod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscape Contractors
Nature is all around us,Craft yours beautifully. We have a solution For all your landscaping needs We Specialize in Landscaping Irrigation Retaning Walls Installing Sprinklers Waterfalls Bubbling Ro
6.Mug-A-Bug Pest & Termite Control Inc
7185 E Us Highway 24
Pest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialPest Control ServicesBee Control & Removal ServiceBird Barriers, Repellents & Controls
Protect Your Family From Pests.Mug -A-Bug Pest andTermite Control Inc. provides superior service to clients throughout the Colorado Springs, CO area. We have over 75 years of experience, and our train
search.MerchantsCloseby.com Discounts today LawnCall now for a discount.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.