Mid America Spine & Rehab
Serving the Fairview Heights area. Local Quality Physical Therapy.Call Us Today in Saint Louis, MO.
1.Fairview Heights Work Center
13 Executive Dr Ste 18
Rehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
2.The Work Center Inc
3148 S Kingshighway Blvd
3.South County Work Center
6925 S Lindbergh Blvd Ste A
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsOccupational TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Our SpineCare location is located inside The Work Center
6925 S Lindbergh Blvd
Physical TherapistsMedical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
10 Crossroads Ct
6.Work Center Inc
1805 Washington Ave
Physical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
7.The Work Center Inc
200 Homer M Adams Pkwy
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
The Career Fast Track
www.uti.edu Get Trained & Start Your Career InAbout A Year. Learn More At UTI.edu
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.