Night Hawk Security Systems Inc
Serving the Fairview Heights area.
15 Executive Dr Ste 6
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
2.Central District Alarm Inc
6450 Clayton Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
*Custom Designed Security Systems *Commercial - Industrial - Residential *24 Hour UL and FM Approved Monitoring in St. Louis *52 Years Family Owned *Insurance Discounts *We Can Monitor & Maintain Most
3.Night Hawk Security Systems Inc
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSurveillance EquipmentSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
*Locally Owned Since 1974 *Existing Systems Monitored, Serviced and Updated *We Sell and Service DSC and ADEMCO *Residential and Commercial Security *Local 24 Hour Monitoring *Internet and Wireless Sy
4.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
5.ACF Alarm Company
9021 Riverview Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
My company has been with ACF Alarm Company for 2 years now. The camera surveillance system that we have is still working fine to this day. We have noticed less crime in our area since the cameras have
6.Sentry Security Agency
9021 Riverview Dr
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Mueller Management Company is a multi-faceted security operation that manages the daily operations of ACF Alarm Company, St. Louis Alarm Monitoring and Sentry Security Agency, Inc. The company was est
7.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Fairview Heights area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.