Pope Animal Hospital
3300 E Broadway, Alton, IL, 62002 We treat your pet like family.
1.Four Paws Animal Hospital
2006 W Highway 50
VeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Grooming
I've taken evey pet I've had, since moving to the area, to this clinic. And I can't say enough about this place. The receptionists have always been super friendly as well as the veterinarians themselv
2.Hoof & Paw Animal Clinic
6204 W Main St
VeterinariansPet ServicesPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
doc will give u home remedies before pushing products. fast. helpful. can always get u in. pay less than anywhere else. compare for yourself. they have heartgaurd and frontline that they give u free!
3.Paw Patch Animal Hospital
13250 New Halls Ferry Rd
Pet ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency Services
Olsen Veterinary Clinic
2 Glen Ed Professional Park, Glen Carbon, IL, 62034 Because your pet is a member of the family.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested