Austin Park Dental Inc
801 E State St, Barberton, OH, 44203
1.Mark Obernesser DDS MMSc
484 S Miller Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Robert P. Naughle
13027 Cleveland Ave NW, Uniontown, OH, 44685
Please try reloading the page.
I found this business online. I needed an Emergency Extraction. I had never been there before prior to this visit. I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly it all went and how kind EVERYONE was to me, from the time I walked in the door, until I left. They even worked with me financially, so I could afford to have my tooth pulled that day! I'm grateful and pain free:)Thank you, Dental Works! I will definitely return to you, for future dental needs and I will tell anyone and everyone about the kindness and professionalism that everyone there exuded! I can "Not" forget to mention that I was in and out, in an hour and a half, which included filling out "New Patient" forms and "Arranging Payments" for that day's visit! I could not be more pleased with this dental visit!!
Dr. Barsan is a very understanding, gentle, and patient man and understands how patients feel and react to painful teeth. He explains what he is doing and then does it in a professional manner. He takes preventative measures to insure that the necessary pain killers works properly. Great guy!
Great dentists and a very friendly staff. The office is really nice, they have tv's in every exam room, and they can do almost everything you could possibly need. I got crowns there 2 yrs ago and they still look and feel perfect.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future