Bruce Duhe Tire Inc
5030 Rangeline Rd, Mobile, AL, 36619
1.M S Tire & Service Center
22941 Us Highway 98
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
This station provided excellent service in repairing our car. They provided remarkable turnaround and the repairs were 100%.
2.Fausak Tires & Service
2516 Us Highway 98
Tire DealersGas CompaniesUtility CompaniesAuto Repair & Service
Mitch was great, explained everything to me and I got a great deal on tires. My car rides smoother and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg, because they beat a competitors price and I didn't have t
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
10040 County Road 48
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations » More Info
4.Firestone Complete Auto Care
27320 Us Highway 98
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Parrish's Tire & Full Service Center
27121 Us Highway 98
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceStorage Household & CommercialRental Service Stores & Yards
Uniroyal, Tune Ups/Belts/Hoses, State of the Art Front & Rear Alignments, Shocks/Struts, Muffler shop, Michelin
311 Magnolia Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
7.Terrys Tires and Services
23801 Us Highway 98
121 S Alston St, Foley, AL, 36535
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.