Pediatric Associates Of Mobile PA
3719 Dauphin St Ste 102, Mobile, AL, 36608
1.Frank F Wang, Other
188 Hospital Dr Ste 402
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Eastern Shore Children's Clinic
150 S Ingleside St, Fairhope, AL, 36532
Please try reloading the page.
Have had about 10 visits since starting with Dr Dukes a few years ago. My husband has been his patient far longer and it was his great reports that convenced me to switch from my out-of-town physician. I too appreciate his caring ways and the attention he gives to listening and explaining everything to us.
Excellent Cardiologist, efficient and very pleasant and skilled office staff. Performs nuclear stress testing, echocardiograms, EKGs, holter monitors in a beautiful state of the art building and up-to-date equipment.
Fantastic doctor. I highly recommend her services if you are searching for a health care provider. The office is calming and relaxing and the staff is very professional.
It was like someone waved a magic wand & changed my quality of life after a few days with balanced hormones & sleep. Thank u Dr. K, staff & awesome compound pharmacy!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.