U Save Dentistry
5352 Highway 90 W, Mobile, AL, 36619
1.Fairhope Family Dentistry
160 N Section St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
New Patients and Children Welcome. Specializing in restorative and cosmetic, dentistry, veneers, bonding, bleaching and more. Please call for more information! We also accept Care Credit!
2.Northcutt Dental Practice
23678 US Highway 98
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I have been going to Northcutt Dental for the past five years and I love it! The staff and doctors are very friendly, it is very clean, and I use their dental assistance saving plan which is a great
24370 Us Highway 98
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Elizabeth is great. Dr. Deese and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable about any dental questions you may have would refer to anyone who might ask me.
4.Fairhope Cosmetic Dentistry
101 Fly Creek Ave
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
When you visit our office, your dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving
5.Bay Pediatric & Adolescent Dentistry
115 Lottie Ln
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
I drive from West Mobile to Fairhope just to have Dr Wells care for my children. He is absolutely WONDERFUL as is his staff. I would never take my babies anywhere else!
6.Sweet Water Dentistry - Phillip N. Greer, DDS
5915 Sweet Water Cir
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Sweet Water Dentistry Down By The Bay. Our beautiful practice is nestled on Sweet Water Creek, setting the stage for tranquility and a relaxing dental experience. We love our patients of Mo
7.Allan B Melton DMD
307 N Section St
Sweet Water Dentistry - Phillip N. Greer, DDS
5915 Sweet Water Cir, Fairhope, AL, 36532
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future