1.Planned Parenthood - Providence Health Center
175 Broad St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Providence, RI for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
Po Box 41059
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
3.New Bedford Family Planning
651 Orchard St Ste 305
Family Planning Information Centers
337 Hanover St
Family Planning Information CentersSocial Service OrganizationsBirth Control Information & Services
5.Family Planning of Wareham
106 Main St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
6.Falmouth Family Planning
210 Jones Rd Ste 8
Family Planning Information CentersMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1 Taunton Grn
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
Family Planning services include community education and outreach programs for school, religious group, parent groups, human services, and other organizations. These programs cover such topics as sexu
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.