www.haywoodroadanimalhospitalsc.com 520 Haywood Road, Greenville, SC 29607 Give Your Pet The Care It Deserves!Expert & Dignified Treatment. Call.
1.Care-Animal Emergency Clinic Of Spartanburg
121 S Blackstock Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency Services
Very caring staff and very reasonable prices.
2.Smith Animal Hospital
991 Asheville Hwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesPet ServicesVeterinarians
February is Dental Month; call for offer.
Best vet in Spartanburg!! No appointment necessary, which is great for emergencies. Very professional!
3.Eastside Animal Hospital
1496 E Main St
Veterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinarians
They have taken great care of my old AKC Silky Terrier. They even took care of her when I was low on my budget & gave her their best care necessary.
4.Heartland Animal Hospital
2880 Boiling Springs Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Great Hospital Check out face book and all the montly promos
5.Cleveland Park Animal Hospital
126 Woodland Way
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsKennelsPet ServicesVeterinarians
If anyone ever wants to experience what a caring, wonderful animal hospital is all about, Cleveland Park Animal Hospital is the place for your pet(s)...and you. All of the folks at CPAH give your p
6.Banfield Pet Hospital
150 E Blackstock Rd Ste A
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansAnimal Health Products
Banfield Pet Hospital® - Our veterinarians are proud to partner with you to proactively monitor the health and wellness of the pets you love. From thorough physical exams and lab work-ups, to dental cMore Nearby Locations »
7.West Spartan County Animal Hospital Inc
13220 E Wade Hampton Blvd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Specialty Services
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested