High Ridge Plumbing
Stamford, CT, 06905
1.Mikes Plumbing Services LLC
86 Adelaide St
Construction EngineersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Plumbing - HVAC Repair, Service and Installation - Residential and Commercial.
2.High Ridge Plumbing
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Serving Lower Fairfield County With Over 30 Years Experience. We specialize in all types of residential Plumbing & Piping Services from new installations, renovations, water well systems. We pride our
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
49 Eastern Steel Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPumps
Fast dependable service * Residential * Commercial * Industrial * Fully Licensed & Insured * Property Management & Preventative Maintenance * Contractor Services AMENITY Video Camera Inspection - To lMore Nearby Locations »
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbersSewer ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
couldn't ask for more. I called them at 4.30pm, they arrived in less than an hour and the drain blockage was clear before 6pm. You can't ask for better than that.
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
554 Boston Post Rd
PlumbersWater Heater RepairBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Please Like Us On Facebook
Call a Pro Plumber
Serving the Fairfield area. Fast Reliable Emergency Plumbing.Great Service. Low Prices. Call Us
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?