Allergy Medical Group
935 Reserve Dr, Roseville, CA, 95678
1.Intercommunity Medical Group
1525 Webster St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Intercommunity Medical Group
171 Butcher Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
If I could give less than 1 star I would!! This establishment is horrible, front desk is not pleasant at all, they NEVER answer their phone, you'll be dead before you're able to get an appointment, ne
Pound Melters Medical Group Inc.
677 Merchant St, Vacaville, CA, 95688
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.