1.Best American Auto Tire
2230 N Texas St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Great customer service, I was really pleased with the quick service and great price. Now I am their loyal customer surely . A friend of mine refer me to this shop and she told they are pretty busy and
2.Tire Depot Fairfield
1990 N Texas St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.East Bay Tire Co.
2200 Huntington Dr
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Big Discount Tire Pros
1129 N Texas St
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheelsAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Fremont: $80 Towards Four New Tires or Any Other Service
5.Big O Tires & Service Centers - Fairfield - N. Texas St.
1129 N Texas St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
among the 20 tire shops in Fairfield I've been to. this shop is the only one that greeted me at my car and before I got inside. I felt No pressure from Mike the store manager. I needed a set of tires
6.American Tires & Auto Care
1658 N Texas St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingUsed Tire DealersAutomobile Machine Shop
Great place Speedy service and great/knowledgeable techs! Come in and see Ali he's a great guy. They helped to find the best tires and at an awesome price.I strongly recommend them its a place to go.
7.California Tires & Wheels
1340 W Texas St
Wheels-Aligning & BalancingTire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
This is a very honest and friendly tire shop with the most reasonable prices.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.