1.S & S Electric, LLC
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
S&S Electric, offers a wide veriety of services that are designed to accommodate all your specific electrical projects. We are dedicated to meeting your needs effectively, professionally and affordabl
2.Airco Mechanical services
11129 Rock Garden Dr
Air Conditioning Service & RepairFurnaces-HeatingFurnace Repair & CleaningAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
3.Galaxy Electric LTD
10374 Main St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
They arrived on time, were pleasant and efficient, took care with the room furnishings (covering everything), and cleaned up completely. I will definitely use them again for future electrical needs
4.Creager Electrical Services
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I had Creager Electrical come out to give me an estimate on installing 6 recessed lights in my living room. They gave me a good price and were able to do the job that week. I was very happy with the
5.Jim Corridon Electric Co Inc
3909 Railroad Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSmoke Detectors & AlarmsLighting Consultants & Designers
Will not work with you to keep your business. They're eager to please initially, but once things go wrong, they are unyielding. I asked them to come after 12:30, because my nanny would be out of the
6.Henderson Cousin's Electrical
10338 Main St
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Henderson Cousin's Electrical is a family-owned company that has served hundreds of clients in the area. Our goal from day one has been to provide an excellent and effective service at affordable and
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.