1.Scarbrough David L DDS
503 N Broadway St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Riggs, MichaelServing the Fairfax, MO area
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Visit our website
* General Family Dentistry
3.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
4.Clark Family DentistryServing the Fairfax, MO area
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Everyone is so kind and thoughtful at Clark Family Dentistry. They do whatever the can to make sure you as a patient is comfortable.
5.Lisa Goin & Stephanie NeelyServing the Fairfax, MO area
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryDentists
New Patients Welcome - Most Insurance Accepted Dr. Lisa Goin & Dr. Stephanie Neely
6.David M LebsackServing the Fairfax, MO area
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
We welcome you and your family, and Thank You for choosing us as the provider of your Orthodontic care. Working as a team, we strive to provide an environment of comfort for our patients while they re
7.Parker Lisa M., D.D.S., P.C.Serving the Fairfax, MO area
OrthodontistsDentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Parker's mission is to provide conscientious patient-centered orthodontic care. She is dedicated to the highest quality care and services using the best quality appliances and materials and the ne
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future