The Szikman Dental Group
Serving the Fairburn area. Porcelain Crowns, Veneers, ToothWhitening and Dentures. Call Us!
1.Dr R C Souza MD PV
204 Senoia Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
2.Star Family Health Care & Wellness Center
5337 Old National Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Very Friendly staff and Doctor Helen is very knowledgeable and explains everything to patient. Would definitely go back!!!
56 Hudson Plz # 186
Medical ClinicsCommunity OrganizationsEmployment OpportunitiesReal Estate Buyer Brokers
4.Rolle, Tracy: Tracy Rolle
101 W Campbellton St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Personaltouch Medical Center
277 NE Broad St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Helping Hands Healthcare
7115 Suffolk Ln
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7794 Ella Ln
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Fairburn area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.