The Szikman Dental Group
Serving the Fairburn area. Porcelain Crowns, Veneers, ToothWhitening and Dentures. Call Us!
1.Kool Smiles of Atlanta
5495 Old National Hwy
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
My kids have been coming to this location for years and each time they come the level of care/ professionalism is amazing!!!!!! I love Shunda, Kim, Kerri , Amy,Shon and Angela! They treat your kids asMore Nearby Locations »
5370 Highway 92
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Smiles Studio Orthodontics
5370 Highway 92 Ste 430
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Pain Away Dentistry
5626 Fulton Industrial Blvd SW Ste 110
I have always been afraid of the dentist and have always hated going to the dentist, until I went here. I had a dental emergency at 10pm on a Friday night. I was able to come in and I was Dr. Gordon g
5.Fabulous Smiles of Atlanta
1188 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW Ste 101
Dental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Fabulous Smiles Of Atlanta is a full service dentist office located a few miles from downtown Atlanta. Services provided include braces, crowns, teeth whitening, dentures, veneers and bridges.
6351 Douglas Blvd
Dental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
On a recent visit I accompanied family who is extremely nervous when visiting a dentist. Accompanying her back has never been a problem with the exception of the time when they did the physical dentaMore Nearby Locations »
7.Smith J Keith DMD PC
1777 Lee Rd
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future