Innovative Floors And design
4399 W Franklin St, Bellbrook, OH, 45305
430 Alexandersville Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Floorco was great, best selection, excellent help, no problems with my install. I would recommend them to every one.
2.Houck Hardwood Floor Service
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHardwoodsFloor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
Visit our website
Jim and Joe did an amazing job on our floors. Once we ripped up our carpet, we found unfinished floors. We hired Houck to finish and stain them. The gave suggestions on stain color and was dead on! We
3.B & D Hardwood Floors
Flooring ContractorsWoodworkingCarpentersDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Visit our website
I had B&D replace approximately 30 urine-stained boards in my hardwood floor. They then refinished every floor in my home. They were pleasant, very professional, and came in on budget. My floors look
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
5.A2 Home Improvement
60 N 3rd St
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceDeck Builders
We called on a Sunday. Owner said he would be out on Saturday between 10-10:30 to check out job. At 11, we called and left a message asking him if he was running late or on his way. No call back and n
9124 W Chester Pt
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Certified Carpet Restoration, has been satisfying homeowners with top quality installs for over 17 years. Certified Carpet Restoration, will also supply you with the materials if necessary. In additio
B & D Hardwood Floors
Moraine, OH, 45439
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?