Farney Timothy H DDS
2297 Patterson Rd, Dayton, OH, 45420 More Info
3286 Pentagon Blvd
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
I have been to a lot of dental offices and my personal opinion is Dr. Clemente is the best around, his office staff are very pleasant and caring ....My treatment started 4/1/11 and I will be done soonMore Nearby Locations »
2.Mitakides John E DDS
2141 N Fairfield Rd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDentists
Great experience, and really took care of my TMJ. My whole family goes here. I really like the staff, too. If it's possible to have "fun" at a dentist, I have fun here.
3.Brandt Pike Dental Care Inc-Emer J Makapugay DDS
5399 Brandt Pike
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
4.Dr. Mark Wenzel DDS
7083 Corporate Way
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
From routine cleaning and whitening to extractions. Well take care of your familys teeth. Youll feel right at home in our gentle, relaxing office. You deserve a healthy, vibrant smile.
5.Excellence In Dentistry
1523 N Market St
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Our dentists are highly skilled and educated. They pursue continuing education with some of the leading dental clinicians in the world to enable them to provide exceptional care. Excellence in Dentist
6270 Rivers Bend Dr
Dental ClinicsDentistsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
This office is the BEST in town in my opinion! I was treated with such kindness by the staff upon my dental visit. It's not often that you find such a welcoming staff and Honest Dentist together in
7.Health Park Dentistry
110 S Tippecanoe Dr
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
At Health Park Dentistry, we take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. At Health Park Dentistry, our ge
Health Park Dentistry
Serving the Fairborn area. Local Pediatric DentistsIn Tipp City OH
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future