1.Beavercreek Health Center
2510 Commons Blvd Ste 120
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMedical Clinics
2.Beavercreek Health Ctr
Physical Therapy Clinics
3.Good Samaritan Health Ctr
6251 Good Samaritan Way
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Health Centers of Greater Dayton
25 Thorpe Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Southview Hospital And Family Health Center
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Berry Family Health Center At Miami Valley Hospital
101 Wyoming St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
7.American Health & Pain Management Center
1074 Patterson Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I have been around this office for the last few years and i can honestly say it is 100% better now then it was 6 months ago. the office was bought by a doctor from georgia last summer and within the f
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.